Sigma Wolf Defense LLC REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY
The following policy applies to all training courses.
CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS (MUST BE SUBMITTED TO Sigma Wolf Defense LLC in
WRITING, (emails accepted) firstname.lastname@example.org
• All payments are non-refundable 72 hours prior to schedule course date. All cancellations received 72 hours prior to the course start date and time will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee.
• Students who cancel with 24 hours notice and have paid for a reserved training class, may register for a
future class using the previous payment with an additional $25.00 registration fee.
• Please note that if you cancel with less than 24 hours notice or you fail to attend a class where seating was
reserved for you, you will not be issued a refund. Students who fail to attend any portion of a scheduled
training class may make-up the portions missed at an additional rate of $50.00 for 5-8 hours and $25 for 4
hours or less of missed instruction. The missed portions can only be made up on scheduled class dates.
• Any student who fails to participate in any part of the training class will not pass the course and
may be removed from the class. No refund will be issued for refusing to participate in the training class.
• No refund will be issued to any student who does not pass the course. Students who fail the
course may register for a future equivalent course at a 50% discount.
• Any student who fails the shooting qualification, will be eligible to re-qualify but must pay a fee
of $50.00 and schedule the re-qualification date with the chief instructor.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE BY Sigma Wolf Defense LLC
• Sigma Wolf Defense reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time for
• Notification of a canceled training class will be provided within 5 days of the class. In emergency
situations Sigma Wolf Defense LLC. reserves the right to cancel a scheduled training class in
less than 24 hours
• Students registered for class canceled by Sigma Wolf Defense LLC will be eligible
for a full refund.
• Sigma Wolf Defense LLC is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or
special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not
limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or other accommodations. The customer or
student’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
Sigma Wolf Defense LLC. shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or
omissions in the training materials nor shall Sigma Wolf Defense LLC. be liable for any
damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at an Sigma Wolf Defense LLC. course. By purchasing this training class, I attest that I am neither legally or mentally prohibited from handling firearms.